9.26.2006

Tuesday Morning Smack Board

Another week, another win.

Christy and I are now the lone undefeateds. Dave is now the lone winless.

Chaz mustered the highest total in beating Trina who put up the most points in a loss yet this season. He did so by riding Favre and Green nonetheless. Too bad the Packers only play the Lions one more time this year.

The autodraft haters are also coming out of their closets, though their voices could not be heard when the idea of a live draft was being floated around. Again, everyone is in the same boat, so there is no room for complaining. If you cannot figure out how to change your roster that is your own fault. The worst that can happen is that you get overloaded at one position (like me at WR). The easy solution is to seek a trade, so anyone who wants a quality WR for a quality RB give me a ring.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, good thing I didnt need Vick last night. N.O. crushed him and everything he tried to do.

Jon,

I would trade but last time I gave up the leagues leading rusher, so I tread lightly on that from now on ;-).

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to hate on the autodraft, but there definitely is something wrong when you post the second highest point total of the week....only to lose.

If records are tied at the end, are total points the tiebreaker?

jon said...

Trina, yeah it stinks to be you this week. If there is a tie heading into the playoffs total points will make the difference.

jon said...

I just noticed that Chaz has been the unluckiest player facing opponents who have scored the most (481 points) of anyone. That total tops anyone's points-for total.