5.08.2006

It is finished

School and work both finished today. Now it is all summer from here on out. As of now the plan is to let Lesley get a job and me to have just a refreshing summer. Beach trips, camping trips, landscaping, and a Christmas party are all on the schedule. The blogging should be back to a vigorous pace now that my grading and final papers are all finished up. The summer should also include a good deal of reading. If some of you wanted to join along it would be a lot of fun. I am open to some suggestions, but three things I want to get to right away are this paper on original sin, this book by Gary Haugen (president of international Justice Mission), and this book by C.S. Lewis (thanks Katie). After that I'm looking at getting into the Oxford University Press series of the interdisciplinary symposium of various topics of Christian theology. It looks like a great series. I already have The Trinity, The Incarnation, and The Resurrection, and am waiting for my copy of The Redemption to come in the mail. Any are welcome to join me on these journeys. Let me know if you are interested. Otherwise I'm sure to post things about the readings on the blog, so stay tuned.

Also, two new grilling capabilities have emerged:

8. Grilled Swordfish (in Italian dressing marinade)

8. Corn on the Cob (extra butter/salt/pepper)

(I figured I should continue the tradition of numbering everything after 7, 8.)

No comments: